Finally catching up on the True Blood premiere. Lafayette remains the best part of this show.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- ** UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
spn au where john is the one who burns on the ceiling and mary raises the boys as hunters and they have aunts and uncles who are hunters and cousins their age who are hunters and a stable family life (◕‿◕✿)
In the books, I found him to be a much more understanding guy.
I feel that he really likes people a little bit more than I had seen recently — not that he can necessarily communicate that very well. He likes the underdog, and he likes people who are downtrodden, who are having a hard time.
He generally wants to help. I found him to be a much more helpful person, so I tried to put a bit of that in, even though he doesn’t quite pull it off.” —
Jonny Lee Miller on specific Sherlock Holmes traits from the books that haven’t been so prominent in past iterations, like BBC’s Sherlock or the Sherlock Holmes film franchise. (via elementarystan)
i want the first scene of season 9 to be some sleazy creep trying to pick up this girl and he wraps his greasy arm around her and goes “so… did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” and she yanks out her angel blade and ganks him and as his mutilated corpse falls to the ground she mutters “i hate this planet”